Let Maystar take the burden and trouble of placing advertisements off your back. Whether you want to place advertisements for PERM Labor Certifications or H-2A / H-2B cases, contact our experienced staff. We can handle the process from start to finish:

  • Assist in ad editing
  • Recommend newspapers/media sources
  • Get quotes from newspapers/media sources
  • Place State Workforce Agency ("SWA") ads
  • Place newspaper/media ads
  • Place online ads 
  • Collect newspaper tear sheets
  • Provide publication affidavits/tear sheets
  • Bill law firms or client directly based on client preference

Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote on any of our services and our advertising request form.